Some of the best cheese dips that I’ve ever tasted are homemade, seeing as how both my mom and dad can make some awesome cheese. If you like cheese but have never known how to make it, I’m going to tell you. This is not a secret recipe so anyone can use it.
- First, get out the ingredients. You will need a 1 pound block of Velveeta cheese and a 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Next, you’ll want to cut the block of Velveeta into little squares.
- After that, put the chopped up cheese and diced tomatoes and chilies in either a saucepan on the stove, a bowl in the microwave, or in a crockpot.Any one of these works. If you do it in the microwave, you’ll want to cook it for about 5 minutes, take it out to stir it and then put it back in for another few minutes or until it’s completely melted.
- If you decide to put it in a crockpot, you’ll want to put it on low and just stir it every once in a while. The saucepan is probably your best option. Just cook it on medium, stirring it every few seconds to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan or burn.
- Once it’s melted and stirred together you can serve it. You can put some tortilla chips in a bowl and pour the cheese on top of that or you could also just put some cheese in a bowl and dip chips in it like that. I like to pour it on my tacos but serve it however you like and enjoy the cheesy goodness.
I hope you find this recipe delicious and enjoyable. It’s really good for large groups of people, although you might need to make more, but It’s also good for just one or two people. Thanks for reading.